Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Final Refflection

What were you goals? Did you meet these goals?
My Goal was to interpret with patients and learn all the technique to be doctor and learn oll the word that is need to be done in a office. Exactly I did not meet my Goal in the hospital. But in the office I did meet my Goal
2. What are the most important things you've learned?
The most important thing that I learn in the hospital is that people really need help. They need people to make them fell like they are home because there are no other place more than home. And I learned in the office that if you are working in a office you need to work solowly and done you work neet.
3. In what ways have your grown as a student/young adult?
The way that I learn that I grow as a young adult is because I done thing by my self and no help of other people.
4. Describe a memorable moment or experience.
the memorial moment of my internship is when I get a gift in my internship site. I will always keep the gift to remember Saint Vincent Hospital.

5. What challenges did you overcome?
The challenges that I overcome is that no one in the hospital care about me. It's like I'm a stranger in the hospital. Even if I wanted to run away I could do it, but I did not care I was there to meet my goal and not care about other people who work there.
6. What advice would you give a new intern at this site? Your answer to this question will be used next year with the upcoming juniors.
The advice that I would give for the intern next next year is that is not what you always what you want to have you will get. The most important is that to do your work and finish all your our.
7. What will you miss about your internship?
What I would miss in my internship is one of my patient. He was so nice and we use to play game so that I will make him fell that there are always people around him. Sometime also he use o ask me question about History and science. HE always tell me to focus at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment